Lapis Lazuli Tree of Life Wire Wrapped Crystal Pendant Necklace
Large Tree of Life Wire Wrapped Lapis Lazuli Crystal Pendant Necklace
Comes in Gold Wire Wrap and Silver Wire Wrap Option
Lapis Lazuli, once you have seen the beautiful lapis lazuli stone, you will never forget it. Lapis lazuli consists mostly of a mineral called lazurite. It usually also has a white component called calcite and the golden pyrite that provides its characteristic sparkle. Lapis Lazuli works rapidly to dispel stress. It helps us to release pent up or repressed anger and helps to protect us from depression. Lapis Lazuli is a stone for learning and discovery on many levels. It encourages mental clarity, self-expression, honesty and compassion. It helps us to listen better, to learn more effectively, to be more in touch with our inner self, to be able to better express our feelings and emotions and to always search for the truth. Lapis Lazuli is said to bring good cheer and success in relationships to whoever carries it. Lapis Lazuli can awaken our sense of spirituality. It stimulates the higher faculties of our mind and encourages us to strive towards enlightenment. Lapis Lazuli is said to be a stone of "total awareness" and is said to have existed before time began. It helps us to gain access to planetary knowledge, ancient sacred texts and to the akashic records. It helps us to appreciate ancient wisdom and can provide us with insights into the mystical realm. Lapis Lazuli can enhance our dream work and our psychic abilities and may be a particularly attractive stone for those with past life connections to ancient Egypt.
TREE OF LIFE: There are multiple interpretations of the tree of life symbol, most popularly it represents connection and unity. However, the evolution and depth of this design is multi-layered. Let’s excavate the rich layers and meanings of the Tree of Life symbol.
- Connection: Circles represent connectivity and inclusion. The roots of the tree reach deep into the earth while the abundant leaves flesh out and upward. The tree poses as the linchpin, connecting the earth and sky is symbolic of how we are all connected by the circle of life.
- Strength: If we explore nature for the perfect symbol of strength, we think of the unwavering quality of a tree. Trees are deeply rooted pillars of strength, often surviving storms and natural disasters. It takes profound strength to uproot a tree, which is why this symbol represents strength and stability.
- Growth: Trees grow slowly over the course of hundreds of years. From a tiny seed to sapling to fully mature, trees are in continuous cycle of growth. As humans, we never stop growing but constantly absorb new information and knowledge.
- Uniqueness: The word “tree” encompasses a vibrant, diverse spectrum of different species, each one unique and different from the other. Even trees of the same species harbor individuality in their own characteristics. As such, the tree of life symbol represents individuality.
- Rebirth: With each new season, the trees shift and change. In spring, they flourish with leaves and come fall, they’re barren skeletons. However, trees are resilient and full of life. They grow and adapt with each season, each bringing a new opportunity to change. As humans, we endure the seasons of our lives, just like trees. To turn a new leaf is to have a rebirth
- Family: Trees represent a connection, so it’s no surprise that we use a family tree to connect our heritage and ancestry. With each new branch representing a new life. The circle represents a continuation of ancestry, a cycle of birth and life. Furthermore, trees represent fertility and the perpetual bloodline.
- Tranquility: Nature is a tranquil haven. Ever pack a picnic and enjoy it under the shade of a large tree? Trees provide shelter, peace and tranquility and evoke a feeling of calm and serenity.
Your treasure will come in an organza bag perfect for gift giving.
Comes in Gold Wire Wrap and Silver Wire Wrap Option
Metal: Gold and Silver
Weight: 0.7 Oz
Crystal: Lapis Lazuli
Size of pendant: Approx. 2 inches in L x 1.25 inch W
This pendant will include an 18-inch necklace chain
Jewelry Care and Cleaning
Exposure during ordinary wear to perspiration and household chemicals, like perfumes, chlorine and hairspray, can cause buildup that dulls the surface of a diamond and other gems. We suggest periodic cleanings to keep them brilliant and refractive. To help preserve the finish of your piece longer, do not submerge it in water or use soaps to clean it. Polishing can be done with a simple soft dry cloth. Please take off your rings when you wash dishes, swim, bathe or garden. Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals, cosmetics, wine, acid and alkaline. Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection. Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones. Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
Thanks for visiting our shop! We hope you enjoy your purchase.
If you have any questions about your purchase or have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form on our website.
***For legal reasons we are in no way promising that the crystals we are selling can cure any ailments and we do not make any guarantees that they will provide you with the benefits above. We do however believe in Mother Earth’s natural power/energies, and we love our very own crystals we use for personal energy healing/work. All crystal healing uses, magical uses and metaphysical definitions are provided as a means of education, and do not imply a guarantee of effect. Those suffering from illness should consult with their General Practitioner in the first instance. Crystal healing is a holistic complementary healthcare practice and should be carried out by a suitably qualified crystal healing practitioner.