Amethyst & Green Aventurine Tree of Life Crystal Pendant Necklace
AMETHYST, is one of the most beautiful and well-loved minerals. It is the purple variety of the mineral Quartz due to deposits of manganese and iron. Amethyst occurs as natural crystalline clusters, cathedrals (volcanic gas tube formations or geodes), and may be carved into many different shapes. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a Precious Stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond. More than any other crystal Amethyst will quieten the mind, allowing you to more easily make contact with spirit. All colors of these stones have a useful energy that will heal holes in the aura. They will also cleanse negative energy from your auric field, so you can see that it will be a great advantage in the overall growth of your spirituality and health. Amethyst is the stone of ultimate spirituality, contentment, opens your third eye for meditation, developing intuition, enhancing creativity, energetic amplifier of intention which helps in manifesting anything in one’s life, & connects you with the divine. Green Amethyst opens the heart as well as the 3rd eye to allow one to merge the two for heart-centered spiritual clarity. Pink Amethyst opens the high heart (over the lungs between the heart & throat chakras) as well as the 3rd eye to merge the two for compassionate, spiritual wisdom.
GREEN AVENTURINE: Quartz characterized by bright inclusions of Mica or other minerals that give a shimmering or glistening effect to the stone, referred to as aventurescence. The color of Green Aventurine comes from Fuchsite particles within the Quartz. The use of aventurine by humans began millions of years ago. Tools made with aventurine rocks were found in the Omo Valley in Ethiopia. Green aventurine was also used to adorn statues in ancient Tibet. In the past it was known as the "stone of the Amazons." The ancient Amazonian warriors mined for aventurine deep in the rock deposits of Brazil long ago and used it for talismans and jewelry. Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Green Aventurine is commonly known as a “stone of personal growth” and offers opportunities for learning about oneself and one's place in the universe. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation - a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only to be near it to derive its benefits. Green Aventurine is considered by many to be an all-purpose healing stone. It can assist in problems with the lungs, heart, adrenal glands, the muscular system and the urogenital system. It promotes a general overall sense of physical well-being. It is an excellent stress relieving stone, soothing our mind, and calming both anger and irritation. It promotes mental and emotional wellbeing, compassion and empathy and also enhances our creativity and originality. Green Aventurine helps us to be more decisive and to develop our leadership qualities. It wards off anxiety and fear and helps us to "look on the bright side" when faced with problems caused by life’s ups and downs. It helps us to see possibilities and alternatives. Green Aventurine has strong links to the Devic Kingdom and to Earth energies. It provides us with a very gentle grounding effect and can help in clearing geopathic stress. It is an all-around healing stone with benefits for the lungs, liver, sinuses, and heart. Use Green Aventurine to loosen and release negativity and energy blockages, including disease. Some wear or carry Green Aventurine to increase intelligence, perception and creativity. Some even use Green Aventurine to improve their eyesight. It is used in meditation as a transitional aid, bringing powerful Earth energy to our efforts in seeing the best life has to offer. It also assists in persevering through times when it seems as if nothing is happening.
TREE OF LIFE: There are multiple interpretations of the tree of life symbol, most popularly it represents connection and unity. However, the evolution and depth of this design is multi-layered. Let’s excavate the rich layers and meanings of the Tree of Life symbol.
- Connection: Circles represent connectivity and inclusion. The roots of the tree reach deep into the earth while the abundant leaves flesh out and upward. The tree poses as the linchpin, connecting the earth and sky is symbolic of how we are all connected by the circle of life.
- Strength: If we explore nature for the perfect symbol of strength, we think of the unwavering quality of a tree. Trees are deeply rooted pillars of strength, often surviving storms and natural disasters. It takes profound strength to uproot a tree, which is why this symbol represents strength and stability.
- Growth: Trees grow slowly over the course of hundreds of years. From a tiny seed to sapling to fully mature, trees are in continuous cycle of growth. As humans, we never stop growing but constantly absorb new information and knowledge.
- Uniqueness: The word “tree” encompasses a vibrant, diverse spectrum of different species, each one unique and different from the other. Even trees of the same species harbor individuality in their own characteristics. As such, the tree of life symbol represents individuality.
- Rebirth: With each new season, the trees shift and change. In spring, they flourish with leaves and come fall, they’re barren skeletons. However, trees are resilient and full of life. They grow and adapt with each season, each bringing a new opportunity to change. As humans, we endure the seasons of our lives, just like trees. To turn a new leaf is to have a rebirth
- Family: Trees represent a connection, so it’s no surprise that we use a family tree to connect our heritage and ancestry. With each new branch representing a new life. The circle represents a continuation of ancestry, a cycle of birth and life. Furthermore, trees represent fertility and the perpetual bloodline.
- Tranquility: Nature is a tranquil haven. Ever pack a picnic and enjoy it under the shade of a large tree? Trees provide shelter, peace and tranquility and evoke a feeling of calm and serenity.
Your treasure will come in an organza bag perfect for gift giving.
Weight: 0.3 Oz
**USE THE DROPDOWN BOX WHEN ORDERING TO SELECT YOUR CHOICE OF CRYSTAL**
Comes in these options:
Size of pendant: 1 inch in circumference
This pendant will include an 18-inch necklace chain
Jewelry Care and Cleaning
Exposure during ordinary wear to perspiration and household chemicals, like perfumes, chlorine and hairspray, can cause buildup that dulls the surface of a diamond and other gems. We suggest periodic cleanings to keep them brilliant and refractive. To help preserve the finish of your piece longer, do not submerge it in water or use soaps to clean it. Polishing can be done with a simple soft dry cloth. Please take off your rings when you wash dishes, swim, bathe or garden. Don't crash hard objects or fall off & Keep it away from chemicals, cosmetics, wine, acid and alkaline. Clean gemstone jewelry and wipe it with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Then, store your gemstone jewelry in a soft cloth pouch or jewelry case so it does not touch other pieces in your collection. Keep it from high temperature and direct sunlight, which may cause damage to gemstones. Remove any gemstone jewelry before engaging in any strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sports.
Thanks for visiting our shop! We hope you enjoy your purchase.
If you have any questions about your purchase or have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us via email us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us form on our website.
***For legal reasons we are in no way promising that the crystals we are selling can cure any ailments and we do not make any guarantees that they will provide you with the benefits above. We do however believe in Mother Earth’s natural power/energies, and we love our very own crystals we use for personal energy healing/work. All crystal healing uses, magical uses and metaphysical definitions are provided as a means of education, and do not imply a guarantee of effect. Those suffering from illness should consult with their General Practitioner in the first instance. Crystal healing is a holistic complementary healthcare practice and should be carried out by a suitably qualified crystal healing practitioner.