Blog — karma
Posted by Awni Abbas on
You have so much power in your life to create good and bad experiences. The Universe will bring back whatever acts you committed or feeling you caused in another person.
Follow these five steps to give yourself a karmic cleanse.
• Be grateful: for every experience, both the good and the bad.
• Act with love: towards everyone no matter what they’ve done.
• Check your motives: and make sure they come from a place of love for self and others.
• Watch your attitude: because negative thoughts create angry energy directed at you.
• Forgive: It can be the hardest thing to do, but the most important in creating great karma.